My first sight knew,
The pasture is green...
And the sky has a bluish hue...
The pasture is green...
And the sky has a bluish hue...
You blessed me with two words,
Emerald Green and Azure Blue..
Emerald Green and Azure Blue..
Unbound tears for my mother,
Distance from the touch of a stranger...
I knew from my first footstep, by Jove...
Distance from the touch of a stranger...
I knew from my first footstep, by Jove...
You named one feeling as Fear
And the other one as Love..
And the other one as Love..
Now I see existance
And extinction,
Side by side..
And extinction,
Side by side..
You called them,
Life and Death
There is nothing left to hide...
Life and Death
There is nothing left to hide...
I rested my tired eyes,
What words could define you?
You faded in the smoky haze,
Like a shadow, so untrue...
What words could define you?
You faded in the smoky haze,
Like a shadow, so untrue...
Now the endless ocean
Lies before me--
I cannot spell its depth,
Sole witness to my ancient soul,
I was, I am, I would...
Be or cease to be!!
Lies before me--
I cannot spell its depth,
Sole witness to my ancient soul,
I was, I am, I would...
Be or cease to be!!
No comments:
Post a Comment